Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Medline Product Review

     Recently I received some Medline Products in the mail and I would like to tell you about them.

     Who doesn’t love a great cleanser??? Remedy Hydrating Cleansing Foam is in a liquid form. I love the fact that it can be used to clean your entire body ... including your hair!! It also doesn’t have to be rinsed off which is plus for sure. It has an ingredient called Phytoplex which is basically a mixture of all-natural, plant-based ingredients. I have used it daily for the past 3 weeks and I'm loving it!

   

     I was very eager to try the Nourishing Skin Cream.  I have extremely dry skin and was anxious to see if this would provide the much need moisture they needed. I must say I was not disappointed by this product. Within a short time, I knew I wanted to use this product daily to help with my dry hands. My husband’s hands are much worse than mine, so I let him try some too. He loved it. Seriously! He is a mechanic and his hands are cracked, split and basically an awful mess! This was some pretty amazing stuff. I have tried it for the past 2 weeks and I definitely notice a huge difference in my hands. Love it… and will be restocking this soon!

 

The Remedy Hydraguard Skin Cream also contains has Phytoplex. As advertised on the product itself, the 24% silicone blend does leave a breathable, water-resistant film on your body that is LONG-LASTING!  I love that I don't have to keep reapplying the product.




Next up is the Flushable Wipes.  My husband is a total freak about things being biodegradable and flushable. Trust me, it doesn’t take much to cause problems in our toilet, so this was definitely something I was interested in trying. They are thick, strong, and a larger size than most wipes. They are also wonderful for those with sensitive skin.


 
   

If you are interested in checking out any of these products in greater detail, I hope you will head on over to Shoplet. They have a wide-range Office Stationary, Promotional Products and Promotional Shirts.

Please note that the opinions expressed in this review are my own. I did receive product samples, but I have not been compensated for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope this review has been helpful to you.