Sunday, December 1, 2013

LETTING GO OF YOUR LIMITATIONS - Experiencing God's Transforming Power



I was extremely slow about reading and finishing the book Letting Go of Your Limitations – Experiencing God’s Transforming Power  by Sandie Freed. I kept picking the book up and putting it down. It never really grabbed my attention like I need for a book to do.

This book talks about our purpose and why we were created – To Bring God Glory. If that is going to truly happen… we need to get rid of the things in our lives that hinder us from doing just that. I did enjoy the Time for Reflection sections…because it made me look at myself and do some evaluation. Legalism, pride, false beliefs, demonic spirits, and many other issues were discussed throughout the book. There were many Scripture references throughout the book that I always enjoying reading. 


For the most part though…I found the book to be very dry.  This author was brand new to me, so I would probably have a hard time picking up one of her books again. 

This book was sent to me from Chosen Book Publishers at no charge. The opinions expressed here are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope this review has been helpful to you.