Friday, January 1, 2016

Review: House of Doolittle Planner & Calendar


January is always the time that I find myself scurrying around trying to find a calendar.  This year I didn’t have to do that thanks to Shoplet.com.    Look at these!  Just what a busy girl like me needs! 

                                             

I instantly knew that I was going to like the House of Doolittle 3-Month Vertical Compact Wall Calendar!  Take a closer look and you will see why I liked it so much.  It measures only 8” x 17” so it is slim enough to fit in a narrow spot I have in my kitchen.  It also has a very nice hook that holds this calendar in place quite nicely.  Absolutely no worry of it falling down.  

The best part though is that each page has the month before…and the month after on it...  Yeah!   Okay, I do have to admit that there is not A LOT space to write all my very important information, but as you can see I was able to squeeze it all in! That is saying a lot...because I write rather large.  

I almost forgot...did you also notice that it lets you know how many days of the year and also how many more days there are in the year.  Love that!


The Meeting Planner is pretty unique.  I love that is is VERY sturdy.  I have used it numerous times already when I didn’t have a hard surface to do my writing on.  My favorite part of this planner is that it is not dated!   What is so great about that you might ask?  Well… I may not have a meeting for two weeks…so my planner have been empty…wasted paper!  But this planner you put your own date and add as many notes you need to… even use the next page if needed.  There are over a 100 pages in this planner so I guess I will have to quit have meetings when my planner is full. I can’t show you my meeting information…confidential…but here is a blank page for you to view! 




Did you notice that it also has the entire 12 months down at the bottom?  I know they are small..but I have to wear my glasses when I write anyways.  J    




There you go!  Two great products that might be able to make your life more organized.  They definitely do for me! 



***Disclosure*** I received these Doolittle products at no charge,  In exchange I have given an honest review of their product.  The opinions expressed here are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope this review has been helpful to you.