Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Too Many Carrots by Katy Hudson


My 1st graders loved this story!  They got so excited when I showed them the cover.   They all wanted to climb up on a huge pile of carrots too!  

Everywhere Bunny goes he can’t seem to help himself he picks up carrots.  As you can see from the cover, he is quite the little hoarder!  These carrots become a problem when Bunny realizes his home is just not big enough for him and all his carrots.   AndOf course.. no bunny wants to be homeless.  Luckily for Bunny he is blessed with some wonderful friends that are more than willing to help him out.  He soon realizes that relocating and living with his friends is not working out so well either. 


This is a great book to discuss friendship, sharing or being selfish, just to name a few.  It is definitely a keeper for my classroom.  



Disclosure:  I recieved an e-copy this book from Capstone Young Readers through the NetGalley reviewer program at no charge.  In exchange, I agreed to review this book and to nd to give them my honest opinion.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope this review has been helpful to you.