Saturday, April 16, 2016

Acme Westcott CarboTitanium Scissors


I am always losing my scissors…so I was definitely excited when Shoplet contacted me about about reviewing a pair of heavy duty Westcott CarboTitanium  8” pair of scissors!  


 I was definitely not disappointed.  Let me tell you everything that I absolutely love about them!

The blades are strong!  I mean really strong!   The package claims they are 8X harder than stainless steel.  


I decided to compare them to my favorite pair of scissors.   I cut through 20 sheets of paper with both of them.  When I used the Westcott CarboTitanium Scissors I had absolutely no problem cutting through them. Using my other scissors (my best ones)  I struggled quite a bit to cut through these 20 sheets.  It was hard to get a picture that showed it...but hopefully you can see what I'm talking about. 





I love how comfortable they are to my fingers while I am cutting.  They have a contoured soft grip handles which also allowed me to get a good grip while I was cutting.  Nice!



They have a lifetime warranty!  Nice!
  
If you haven’t ever shopped online at Shoplet, I hope that you will give them a chance to meet your shopping needs.  They carry an assortment of office supplies, cleaning supplies, medical supplies, office furniture and everything in between.


***Disclosure*** I received this pair of Wescott CarboTitanium Scissors at no charge.  In exchange, I have given my honest review of them.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope this review has been helpful to you.