Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Angels in the Fire by Dann Stadler

Angels in the Fire had me hooked from the moment I read the first page. Before I knew it, the afternoon was over, and I had finished the book. Make sure that you have a box of tissues, because it definitely will bring tears to your eyes. If you have any doubts about the miracles of God, this book definitely will cause you to reevaluate them.

This book is a true story about Dann and Tracey Stadler who literally went through the fire. This couple survived a horrible crash caused by a drunk driver. As their story unfolds, it is evident that they survived the wreck only through the miraculous intervention of God. Their unwavering faith in God during their heartbreaking recovery was truly incredible. Even through their long, grueling, and painful recovery process, their faith in God continued to grow and stand firm.

I cannot imagine anyone reading this book and not being touched by this riveting story. The books ends with this comment which I loved, “I do hope readers find inspiration from our story, gain insight into their own struggles and know the trails of life are but fleeting to God's abiding love."



Disclosure:
Baker Publishing Group provided me with a complimentary copy of this book. All opinions expressed are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope this review has been helpful to you.