Friday, April 25, 2014

Roaring Springs Product Review

     Paper!  I can never have enough of it.  When I opened a box that was delivered to my front door, I was so excited!!  My husband just stared in disbelief.  I guess he just doesn’t understand the power of paper. 

     Have you ever heard of Roaring Springs?  I don’t know how I have missed their products before now.   Take a look at some of their awesome items:

     First up is the Roaring Spring Lifenotes Notebook


     Don’t you just love the colors of these binders and the cute little design on it?  What makes it even better is that the paper matches the color of the binder cover!!!  I also love the size of these little notebooks (7” x 5”).   They are the perfect size to carry in my purse when I need to jot something down.  There is a small pocket in the front of the binder that can be used to save items such as receipts, business cards, notes, or any other things that you need to keep.  The best part is that it won’t get lost with other loose items!  Another positive about these cute little binders is that the wire loops are not sticking out ready to be caught on anything that gets in its way.  The bottom of the wire is wrapped in a way that there is nothing to catch anything on.  Love Love Love it!!!



     Moving on... Take a look at these beautiful pads. 
     
     Come on, admit it, you have used the yellow legal pads and there was always way too much paper there.   Well, let me introduce you to the Landscape Pad.   It is ½ the size of regular notebook paper (8” x 6”) and  I think it is going to work out perfectly for most of my needs.  There are 40 sheets on each pad.  This WIDE Landscape Pad comes in an assortment of bright colors (orchid, blue and pink).   I would love to see them add orange and lime green to the selections!   Last week,  I took my blue pad with me to my staff meeting and my colleagues were so jealous!   I ordered several packs from Shoplet.com and I’m going to surprise them at our next meeting.  

     See I told you, I received a wonderful box full of paper items!    Would you just look at these beautiful Genesis Notebooks!
 
     I think I was probably the most excited when I spotted these Genesis Notebooks in my box of goodies.   The assortment of colors are absolutely gorgeous.  The colors they come in are aqua, flamingo, plum and kermit.  Once again the cover of each spiral notebook matches the paper within it.  There are 80 pages in each notebook with perforated paper that allows you to remove the page if needed and there is also a handy double  pocket at the beginning of the spiral notebook.  Another plus is that they are made of recycled paper.

     The last couple of products that I would like to tell you about have the logo “This Is A Good Sign” on them.  Have your heard about this?  I had never heard of this website until I received the items that are shown below. 



As you can see, the Roaring Spring Wirebound Notebook and the Roaring Spring Laminated Folder are both shown with the “Good Sign” logo.  There are four different covers to pick from when purchasing the Wirebound Notebook and there are 70 sheets in each.  There are also  4 Positive Good Sign Designs that you can pick from when purchasing the Laminated Folder.  If you are interested in learning more about the “Good Sign” logo, please check out their website at http://thisisagoodsign.com.

If you are interest in any of the products that I have shared, please go to Shoplet.com because they carry a huge section of Office Supplies at very reasonable prices!  And for those that own their own business, you might want to check out their Promotional Products.  Promotional Shirts are an excellent way to advertise for you company. 



I received the above mentioned items for free.  In exchange, I agreed to give them my honest opinion of their products.  All opinions expressed here are my own.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope this review has been helpful to you.