Sunday, February 22, 2015

SMEAD is a Need if You want to stay Organanized!!!!!!


These are three wonderful products to help keep you organized.  For me, organization is something I cannot survive without and I love it when I discover office supplies that can make my organization even better.

The SuperTab File Folders come in a package of 6 and are made by SMEAD.  

They are letter-size, have 1/3-cut tabs, and the area for the label is 90% larger than a normal file folder!   This extra space is something I always look for when I purchase file folders.  The pink folders are such a blessing for those of us who want to help support breast cancer awareness.  I have never been disappointed when I have purchased products made by SMEAD.  These folders are sturdy and I know they will last for many years to come.

 

I quickly fell in love with this dark navy 12-Pocket Stadium File when I realized that it was a tiered file.  


This allows the files to be seen with such ease.  What made the product even sweeter was that it expands!  The file holds folders, 8 ½” x 11” paper and has 1/3-cut tabs.  Labels are included if you are interested in using their preprinted sheets.  To be quite honest I haven’t quite figured out the perfect use for this file. 

As a school teacher, the possibilities are endlessstudent filesassessments.data When I figure it out I’ll take a picture and post it. J
The 3-in-1 SuperTab SectionFolders come in a package of twelve with an assortment of colors.I don’t know who first decided to make colored file folders but I love it!   The folders have the larger label area, have 1/3-cut tabs, and are green compliant for those that prefer to purchase eco-friendly products.  These folders have something extra that caught my attention immediately.  You have the option of whether to use the folder in a vertical or lateral position!    



Instead of have just two pockets there are 3 and there is a “lockit’ flap that keeps papers in place.  I can’t tell you how many times I’ve carried a file and ended up losing items out of them.  This is definitely a feature I am going to like!
When you have a few minutes and are ready to do some serious shopping, check out all these products at Shoplet.com.   You will find a nice selection of  promotional productsmedical supplies and office stationary.


I received the above mentioned items for free and in exchange, I agreed to give my honest opinion of each of these products.  All opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope this review has been helpful to you.