Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Halloween Candy Galore... One Stop Shopping

It’s only two more months and Halloween will be here!  I am such a procrastinator and I usually wait until Halloween to buy all my goodies or there have been a few times that I turned off my porch light and hid from all those little goblins.  Shhhh!!!!   Not this year though.  I am ready for them!    I did all my shopping online at Oriental Trading!  Oh my goodness they have such a wide variety of items and it took me FOREVER to decide what to get.


Look at all these goodies!  What little gobblin wouldn’t love getting these little treats in their sack?  These goodie bags hold a bunch of candy.  I love the the Headers for the packages! 





ROAD KILL GUMMIES These are hilarious (in a sick kinda way!)  There are 23 in a pack.  The boys in my class are going to have fun with these!  





HALLOWEEN SIXLETS over 110 pieces!  That’s a bunch of packages.




GUMMY EYEBALLS - These are way too creepy!!! But the kiddos are going to love them!  46 pieces in the package.  These are some heavy eyeballs!!



CRAYOLA COLOR YOUR MOUTH TAFFY I had never heard of these before.  I of course had to try them.  They did indeed make my tongue purple! 




HALLOWEEN SUCKERS WITH POPPING CANDY How fun are these going to be!




WITCH'S BREW CANDY ASSORTMENT - Creepy eyeballsSpooky Pumpkins Sixlets!   Gumballs with Nerds INSIDE!! 




Okay I have to confess that maybejust maybe I ordered a few of these for myself.  I will need to have a few sweets for myself on Halloweenright????  Look at this HUGE box of Strawberry Twizzlers (180 pieces)!!!!  I LOVE LOVE Licorcebut I don’t think I can eat this entire box My church has a candy drive for their fall party, so I suppose I could give some to them???? 



I have been looking on Pinterest for some cute ideas for our First Grade “FALL PARTY”    I’m going to use these Pixy Sticks to create some cute little gifts.  I sure hope my 1" x 8" Clear Bags come in soon so I can put them together.  Look at all those Pixy Sticks.  That’s a bunch of Pixy Sticksover 144!!!! 


If you haven’t already purchased your Halloween treats, why not go over and see the HUGE selection that Oriental Trading offers.  Be careful thoughit is overwhelming trying to decide what to choose!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope this review has been helpful to you.