Thursday, September 1, 2016

Organizing with SMEAD

It drives me nuts when I can’t find something that I need. Therefore, I’m always looking for the best way to stay organized.  Here are couple of products that I was pretty excited to check out.  I absolutely love it when I find new office supplies that might make my unorganized life just a little bit easier.   
.
Every couple of months I find myself with a big stack of papers that I have to sort through and file.  I knew as soon as I took the plastic off this package of Organized Up Vertical Expanding Files that it was going to make my husband’s life easier.  He may not agree but it’s going to work perfectly!  

Now he can put everything in its designated pocket.  Then when he finally decides to bring the papers home they will be so much easier for me to file!!!!  Okay I guess it will make my life easier!  .

This navy blue VERTICAL expanding file has 12 pockets with a tab area that is relatively large!  Also included with the organizer are some labels that you can print and attached to the tabs.  I haven’t added them yet, because I want to make sure I put them on the correct tab!!!  They have to be in ABC of course!!  I have used expandable files before, but never a VERTICAL one it seems so deep!! 
There is an elastic cord that goes around the expanding files that help keep all the papers in the correct place.   I’m going to keep my fingers crossed that my hubby will use it and file everything in the labeled tab.  


Then there are these 3-in-1 SuperTab Section Folders which also came in a pack of 12.  This particular package comes with blue, red, green and yellow folders (3 of each).  They also have a large label area with 3 pockets. 

 I really like this.  That extra pocket will allow me to file something that is smaller in size and not ever worry whether I will lose it or not.  

The other cool thing is the “lockit” in the middle of the file folder.  This is pretty awesome.  It folds up when the folder is closed and it securely keeps all the papers in place.  I don’t know about youbut I can’t count the number of times that papers have slipped out of a folder when I’ve dropped them or they simply slide out when I’m carrying them.  I’m so thankful that there are creative people out there that can think up this stuff!



Are you ready to do a bit of online shopping to make your life easier?    Go ahead and find your way over to Shoplet.com.  They will help you meet your shopping needs while searching for office supplies, cleaning supplies, Smead products, medical supplies, and office furniture.  



I received the above mentioned items at no charge and in exchange, I agreed to give my honest opinion of each of these products.   All opinions expressed here are my own.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope this review has been helpful to you.