Friday, December 9, 2016

Shopping Made Easy!!

Christmas is just a few weeks away!  YIKES!!!  Why oh why do I let it sneak up on me like this every single year!!!!

      Thank goodness for Oriental Trading and their huge selection of Christmas items!  I found several things that will bring huge smiles to my first graders. 

      Every year the students make gifts for their parents.  This year, I decided to go with some Pot Holders.  Who wouldn't love getting this as a gift from their little one?  My students will be able to color/paint these in no time at all!    These will be painting them with these 10-Color Crayola Fabric Markers Unfortunately there wasn’t a brown one in the box... so I had to find a brown paint marker to use also. 



      Every year we have a Polar Express day in our classroom.  In previous years I have created a “ticket” for each of the them.  This year, however, I will be using these beautiful gold tickets.  They are stickers so the kiddos will be able to stick them directly on their pajamas.    




Like many classrooms around the world, we also have an Elf on the Shelf visiting us.  The class unanimously decided his name should be Charlie.  Charlie has brought special gifts to the students several times already this year.  These Elf on the Shelf Erasers are going to be a wonderful surprise to the kiddos.



      It’s not all about my first graders you know I had to find something for my precious Samson for Christmas.  He loves wearing all kinds of bandanas.  When I saw these on the Oriental Trading website, I knew that they would be absolutely perfect for my little boy. I think Santa is my favorite, but Samson likes all of them.  :-)

Samson is always carrying around a little friend (that looks just like him... almost...).  His name is Little Lab and they alway wear the same bandana.    Aren’t these two twinkies adorable!? 







     Oriental Trading has a huge selection of items.  I hope that you will give them the chance to meet your Christmas shoppings needs this year.  They have reasonable prices and they ship very quickly!!  



***Disclosure*** All the items that are mentioned above, were provided to me at no cost.  In exchange for receiving these products for free, I agreed to express my opinion of each of the products without being influenced by any outside sources.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope this review has been helpful to you.