Friday, December 23, 2016

Swivel Wheels & Clean Green Gloves


I have always wanted a coffee table that I could move around easily and now thanks to these Instant Swivel Wheels that has finally happened.  After cleaning the bottom of my table (with the alcohol wipe provided) I was able to quickly peel off the protective paper and stick a wheel on each corner.  Absolutely no tools needed!   Easy Peasy!  Then I anxiously waited to see if my table was going to move the way I pictured in my head.  I was not disappointed.  The wheels roll easily and my coffee table is now easy to move out of my way!   I didn’t even know that these kind of wheels existed!  






I will definitely be purchasing several sets of these.   These Instant Swivel Wheels could easily be attached to totes, bookcases, coolers, and so many other possibilities.  The only limit that I can see is there is a weight limit of 250 pounds. 






If you have not ever used a pair of gloves like these you really need to try them!  These Clean Green Microfiber SMARTer Dual Action Gloves are special in so many ways.  They are designed to allow you to wear them while using any type of touch-screen electronics.  The material itself is very soft so you don’t have to worry about your device’s screen getting scratched. Another plus is your fingers stay warm when you’re out in the cold!  It hasn’t gotten cold her in Oklahoma, but I’m sure it's coming soon!!!  I have rather large hands, so I was somewhat concerned that they wouldn’t fit, but they did!   In fact, they are very comfortable!   Here are few other things that you might want to know about them these awesome gloves:


  • Lint Free
  • Static Free
  • Odor Free
  • Hand Washable & Air Dry
  • One Size Fits Most
I wish they came in smaller sizes, because I would order them for my classroom for my students to use whenever they were using our classroom iPads!  Have you ever seen what the hands of 1st graders can leave on an iPad.  Trust me, you don’t even want to know what some of those things are.  Lol    Since these gloves need to be hand washable and air dried, I think they would be perfect for my classroom,  if only they came in a size for little children. 

I do have a small minor complaint about the gloves. There is a white tag that is sewn into each of the gloves. I found it slightly uncomfortable as well as a bit of an eyesore since the gloves are black.  I was able to get the tag off though by clipping near the seam and then pulling part of it though the seam.  Problem solved.


Are you ready now to do a bit of online shopping to make your life easier? Go ahead and find your way over to Shoplet.com.   They will help you meet a wide variety of your shopping needs while searching for office supplies, cleaning supplies, medical supplies, and office furniture.



I received the above mentioned items at no charge and in exchange, I agreed to give my honest opinion of each of these products. All opinions expressed here are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope this review has been helpful to you.