Monday, March 31, 2014

Pentel Gel Pens & Mechanical Pencil Review

I always jump at the chance to review any type of writing instrument.   It is an addiction that I don’t have any desire to overcome.   This past week I was lucky enough to receive a couple of Twist-Erase Pencil and and several Office Pens to review for Pentel and Shoplet.com.

Pentel Twist-Erase Mechanical Pencil


I have to be honest and tell you that I am not a big fan of any mechanical pencils.  The lead breaks so easily and I usually get irritated and throw them away.  I'm not sure why, but for some reason, I have not broken a lead yet with either of the pencils I received.  The jury is out on whether I'm going to replace my old pencils with these mechanical pencils or not though.   I was happy to see that they sent to different lead sizes,  0.5mm and a 0.7mm.  The lead is easy to dispense because of the sliding sleeve, which is VERY easy to push.   Griping the pencil is also very comfortable.  The area that you hold the pencil is covered with a soft, latex-free grip, which is pretty comfy.   This mechanical pencil has some other very nice features.  For example, I love the eraser.  When you have the need to erase something all you do is twist it up.  Easy peasy!  The eraser is on this pencil is the longest I have ever seen on a mechanical pencil, it is over an inch long!  I think this eraser is going to last me for quite some time.  If you are like me, you will also like the metal clip.  I use it to attach to a paper I’m working on, and it is a snug fit.  The pencil is available in blue, black and red. 

I LOVE gel pens!  The Pentel EnerGel Pearl Roller BallRetractable Gel Pen was a tremendous hit with me.  The design of the pen itself is very stylish.   It reminds me of other pens that I have and  I only use for them for special occasions!   The ink available for this pen is in black, blue, pen and violet!  Each one of these colors looked very vibrant on my paper!  I would love it if they would make it in other colors such as orange, green and silver!  Pentel has combined the best qualities of liquid and gel ink to create a pen that writes super-smooth.  My hand just seemed to glide across the paper as I was writing.  Another plus is that you don’t have to worry about the ink smearing because it dries very quickly.  This pen would be perfect for scrapbooking because it is also acid-free! A few other features of this pen is the latex-free cushion grip & metal clip. 

Whenever I find myself in the market Office Supplies and Office Stationary then Shoptlet.com is the first place I  look.  If you are in market yourself for Promotional Products such as  Promotional Shirts head on over to shoplet and see their huge selection.   If you own your own business, you might want to check them out and have them personalized for your business.



Disclosure:  Yes, I received the products for free from Shopletcom.  No, I was not told what to write.  Yes, the opinions expressed here are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope this review has been helpful to you.