Thursday, March 20, 2014

Sharpies Review



Have you used the Sharpie Premium Pen yet? Since I am pretty much a pencil/pen/marker addict, I almost let out a squeal when I received one in the mail. When I removed the cap, I had to use a little more strength than I was expecting. Which is a good thing because I knew it would not be coming off when I didn’t want it too! As I continued to look over the pen, I quickly discovered that it had a very tiny tip. I must admit that I can be quite a skeptic and I immediately began to think about how other Sharpies have always bled through the paper. I decided to give it a quick test with an assortment of paper types. Surprisingly, there was no seepage on any them and NO smearing. I enjoyed writing with my black Sharpie Premium Pen because it flowed onto the paper with such ease. It is also refillable by unscrewing at the grip and then replacing the entire section with a new one. Yes, I think I have a new favorite pen! If only there were more colors available.
I  also received a package of Sharpie Neon Permanent Markers. Look at those beautiful colors!  They have a fine point and they came in 5 awesomely BRIGHT NEON colors ~ Neon Yellow, Neon Blue, Neon Green, Neon Orange, and Neon Pink. They also will fluoresce under a black light. Where would I get a black light at? These markers will also write on glass, metal, paper and wood. I’m pretty sure I will be using these for various crafts and art projects with my first grade students. I used these bright colors to decorate my sunglasses. I’m sure you are totally jealous!!


Are you ready to become even more jealous? Take a look at these Metallic Permanent Markers. Raise your hand if you ever used those pens that had to be shaken to make the paint able to flow easily. Well, these are much easier to use! You don’t have to shake them, they don’t stink, and they don’t make a mess. These markers can be used on many different shades of paper. The metallic has a sheen that you will love! I have already tried them on glasses, a few photographs and scrapbook paper! Since they have a fine point, they are very easy to use. No bleeding through on my scrapbook paper. These are going to come in handy for some many fun things in the near future.


If you are interested in any of these products or other office supplies you might want to check out Shoplet.com They have a ton of stuff at if you are interested in promotional products such as promotional shirts and of course a variety of office stationary


Disclosure: I received the above referenced products for free in exchange for a review of these products. All opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope this review has been helpful to you.