Thursday, June 19, 2014

Silenced by Dani Pettrey ~ Review



I had no idea when I started that this was book 4 of the series.  I loved how Dani Pettrey was able to draw me into the book even though I hadn’t read the other three books in the series.  I have never been climbing (or ever read about it) so this was a new experience for me. 

This book is full of action that kept my mind busy with the unexpected twists throughout.  I was amazed at the progress of the story.  I loved everything about itthe characters the plot the adventure the settings the action throughoutthe mysterythe suspenseand of course the romance!  ! 

I must admit that I was somewhat disappointed that I figured out who the murderer was relatively quickly in the book.  I was secretly hoping that it would have been a person that I never suspected.  Oh well.  It was still a wonderful book! 

This book contains a wonderful mixture of hope, family and a strong faith element that made me love it even more.  A beautifully written book.


I was given a copy of this book by Netgalley for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope this review has been helpful to you.