Monday, July 7, 2014

Saunders Product Review



    A few weeks ago I found some awesome items waiting at my door for me which were ready to be used and enjoyed. 
 
 
     I quickly fell in love with the SlimMate Storage Clipboard that easily holds about ½” of paper and also has a storage space which allows you to carry lots of things!  
 Since it is something I will be using on the go, I am loving how lightweight it is as well as the durable polypropylene which allows me to keep a good grip on it.   It is nice having some of the extra supplies I  need with me that easily fit inside the storage area!  The clipboard is 9 ½” x 1 ½” x 13 ½” and holds 8 ½ x 12” paper.   I also love that this product was manufactured by Americans who are blind! 

 
 
     I also received a Recycled Clipboard.  It is small but I have found to be very useful for holding my recipe card, letting my nieces draw on and for making short notes to myself.  It is quite sturdy.  Even though it is a mini clipboard it is easily able to secure ½” of paper quite nicely with the rubber grips on the clip.   It also has a retractable metal hole that allows you to hang up the clipboard easily.  Another plus for me was that it was assembled by adults with disabilities.  J

 

     The glue style pen I received is quite easy to use.  The glue seems to glide out of the pen.   It has a chisel tip which allows the glue to go on to the paper smoothly.  It also dries relatively quickly without wrinkling up the paper.  I will be adding this to my classroom supply list for my first graders.  There is relatively no mess because it washes out with water… which will be awesome!!

 

     Another wonderful product in my box was a Saunders Color Glue Stic.  There are several things I liked about this glue stic.  First, the lid screws on (not the usual pop on lid that gets stuck and thrown away).  Second, it glides on to the surface with a blue color so you can see exactly where you put the glue.  And…  Last, it dries clear ~ how awesome is that.    I have already changed by classroom supply order to include this glue stic instead of the usual one I list.  Love it!
 
 
 
If you saw something that you are interested in please click on the links or go to Shoplet.com.  They have a wide selection of Office Supplies, Medical Supplies, and Office Stationary at very affordable prices.  If you own your own business, don’t forget to check out their  Promotional Products while you are there too.
 



I received the above mentioned items for free. In exchange, I agreed to give them my honest opinion of their products. All opinions expressed here are my own.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope this review has been helpful to you.