Monday, August 11, 2014

The Fourteenth Goldfish by Jennifer L. Holm


Once I started reading this book, I couldn't put it down. I started it in the morning and finished it before lunch.  I will definitely be using it as a read aloud in my classroom when school starts up again in the fall.  

Ellie is an 11-year old young lady that has reached the age of discovering who she is.  She is changing and she is not liking it too much.  Like many children her age she struggles to fit in.  

Her grandfather (Melvin) becomes an 11-year old too through an experiment he performs.  This guy is truly funny!  As an 11-year old he is able to show his granddaughter the important things in life.    

This book has lessons for all!  It was a very enjoyable read and it will be one that I will remember!  



This book was provided to me free from NetGalley.  In exchange I have provided this honest review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope this review has been helpful to you.