Thursday, July 24, 2014

SteelMaster Product Reviews


I have some wonderful items that I want to share with you.  They are SteelMaster products and they are such a wonderful quality that I can hardly wait to tell you about them!

First up is this amazingly cute red box.  It is the MMF Store-It Box.  Don't you just love the color of it!!!  It comes with 2 keys and it measures 7" x 7 1/2" x 7 3/8". It is made of metal with a scratch resistant finish which will allow it to be stay so pretty!  As you can see from the picture, I have already started filling it up with some of my important treasures.  This is a very nice size storage container and I know I'm going to put it to good use.



Next up is the MMF Soho Pen and Note Holder.  I have been looking for something small to put on my reading table in my classroom.  It is just the right size and holds 4 pens/pencils/markers.  I love the pen holders because they will hold a fairly large size… notice my beautiful selection of Sharpies!  There are also 3 slots for holding notepads, calendar, notes and anything else that I usually have laying around on my reading table.  It is  made of steel as well as having a powder-coat finish which will help to resists chips and scratches. J  






Last, but definitely not least, is the Steelmaster Tablet Stand.  It conveniently will hold a tablet from 7” to 10”.   It doesn't matter whether I want my iPad to be landscape or portrait...this table stand works perfectly.  I didn't have to worry about it sliding on the surface I placed it on because it comes with four non-skid rubbery things that I put on the bottom of the stand.  I must admit I have used it mostly in the kitchen to hold my iPad while making wonderful recipes I have discovered on Pinterest.  Another thing I liked about this stand is the area behind where my table is placed, there is a little area that conveniently hold my favorite recipe cards.  I have another one of these that I keep on my nightstand.  It holds my Kindle and I love it!  If you've been looking for a Table stand, I would highly recommend you check this on out.






I hope you enjoyed reading about these three wonderful products.  If you are in need of any Office SuppliesOffice Stationary or Medical Supplies I strongly urge you to check out Shoplet.com.  I'm confident that they will be able to meet these needs.   .

I received the above mentioned items for free and in exchange, I agreed to give my honest opinion of each of these products.  Please note that all opinions expressed here are my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope this review has been helpful to you.