Saturday, September 24, 2016

Amazing Pencil Sharpener





Look at this really pretty pencil sharpener from Classroom Friendly Supplies!  I don’t think that my picture shows you just how beautiful this yellow pencil sharpener is.  
    There are so many things that I absolutely love about this pencil sharpener.  Here are a few of my favorite things about it:
  •  You can easily take it with you in your backpack if you are a student.
  •  The pencil sharpener brings every pencil to a sharp point!  Seriously, the pencil is REALLY sharp!   

  • As you sharpen the pencil, the process is relatively quiet!
  • The pencil is pulled in the sharpener as you turn the handle.
  • It leaves a nice crisp sharpened pencil with even those special pencils that always seem to leave a bunch of the outside decorative paper hanging around them.  You know what I’m talking about!
  • It has sharpened every pencil I have tried without eating it up!
  •   It can be moved from one place to another easily.
  • There is a clamp that comes with the pencil sharpener that allows you to clamp it down and then move it to another location.  Or you can purchase a mount to make the location a permanent one!
  • There is a HUGE variety of colors to pick from.
  • They accept purchase orders from your school!

However... here are a few of my issues with the pencil sharpener:
  • It is kind of a pain to pull out the clasp for every single pencil when you are sharpening 20 pencils for your 1st graders.
  •  The SHARP point breaks relatively easily when I write because I press down so hard. (It still remains sharp though)
  •  I would prefer that you were given the option for the pencil sharpener to come with the mount (to make it permanent) or the clamp (if you want to be able to move it) instead of having to purchase the mount.
  •  It’s manual!  So it take a bit more time to sharpen them.
So there you go... my thoughts on this beautiful pencil sharpener. I did receive this pencil sharpener for free and in exchange I promised to give it a review.  With all that being said, I decided to ask some of the teachers at my school if they would like one.  Every single one of them said yes, except for one (who likes her electric one)!!!  I


    If you would like to watch a video that shows in more detail about how this pencil sharpener works, please click on the pencil sharpener below to view it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope this review has been helpful to you.