Saturday, September 24, 2016

Oriental Tradings Costumes - Pea & T-Rex

Halloween is just around the corner! If you haven’t seen all the costumes that OrientalTrading Company has available you seriously need to go and check them out.

I can’t even begin to tell you how much time I wasted spent looking at the costumes they have there.  I thought about finding one that I could wear for our Halloween Party in my first grade classroom...…but then I decided the kids would probably want to wear them too.  And then I had visions of what a nightmare that might turn out to be...… so I decided to ask my sweet niece if she would like to pick out a costume for herself and her little one.  She's always up for fun, so she jumped at the chance.  I think I must have WAY too much time on my hands, because within an hour she let me know the two costumes they wanted.  When you have a child that loves dinosaurs, it is pretty clear what they want to be.  Lol.   

They came over to try them on as soon as the package arrived.  At first, my little nephew was a bit embarrassed to put on his costume.  As you can see, he chose T-Rex.  It is basically a jumpsuit with a hood, gloves and feet.  He wouldn’t stand still long enough once he got it on to adjust anything.  He was ROARING like crazy!  What a cutie and take a look at the tail!







My niece April decided on a PEA costume.   She is such a sweetie pea... and I loved that I could help bring a smile to both of their faces. It took a little bit for us to figure out where all the Velcro needed to be stuck together at... but we figured it out (I think!!)  Anyways... She needs a green shirt and leotards and that girl is ready to be the Pea that took the Dinosaur trick or treating.  I’m just sad that her husband isn’t going to dress up like a carrot... – wouldn’t that be cute.


 



OrientalTrading is one of my favorite places to shop online.  I didn’t even know that they had costumes until I was given this opportunity to review them.  Go check them out!!  They have a huge selection and they are shipped directly to house.  Enough said!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope this review has been helpful to you.