Saturday, January 28, 2017

Emerald Tree-Free Bath & Facial Tissue

     If you are looking to go green Emerald Tree-Free is a brand of bath & facial tissue that you might want to check out. 




     This Emerald Tree-Free Bath Tissues comes individually wrapped!  I don’t think I have ever had any toilet paper in my house that was individually wrapped!  J  It is 2-ply and is also much softer than the toilet paper we normally use.  However, it is definitely not the softest tissue I have ever used either.  The roll doesn’t disappear overnight like some brands I’ve used in the past.  I don’t know much anything about bagasse, but it is made with that as well as bamboo and eucalyptus.


     These Emerald Facial Tissues came at just the right time.  I’ve had a sinus infection for the past week.  I went through the entire box of tissues!  The tissues have a texture that I’ve never felt in other tissues.  They definitely aren’t like the soft ones with lotionbut after blowing my nose a million times a lot this past week my nose survived! 

     I just read the bottom of the box and I learned something new.  BAGASEE is the residue from the sugar cane stalks!  Wow!  It’s amazing the things people discover that we have wasted for so many years!


     Shoplet offers so many wonderful products!  Chances are they will be able to meet most of your shopping needs including medical supplies, cleaning supplies, office supplies as well as office furniture




Disclosure:  I was provided a sample of both of these items.  In exchange I have given an honest opinion of these products. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope this review has been helpful to you.