Saturday, January 21, 2017

Treasures in Dark Places by Leanna Cinquanta


          The cover of this book is haunting!  Perhaps it is the eyes of the little girl... but something about it just left me with a sensation of wanting to read it.  As I read the first chapter, I was quickly drawn into the story.  
          Leanna's childhood was the total oppositive of mine!  Her family traveled from one home to the next and they never knew where they would end up.  I can't imagine a life of such uncertainty!  As a young child she experienced dreams that became hard to discern if they were real or not.  They left her with many questions unanswered.
          As a young person when Jesus Christ came to her, things change for her and her life was never the same.  Within a few years of her life changing in a direction that she never expected, she traveled to India on a mission that she didn't think she would return. 
          Reading her story left me with a sensation of knowing there is so much more that God wants from me.  As a Christian, we should all be about God's Kingdom and this book was definitely an inspiritation to me personally.  I was left feeling an intense challenge to make my life count for the Kingdom of God!!


Disclosure:  I received this e-book through the NetGalley reviewer program at  no cost.  In exchange, I have agreed to give my opinion of this book.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope this review has been helpful to you.