Saturday, May 31, 2014

Bic Product Review

It was just another boring Thursday afternoon at my house and thenthe mail came!!! As you can tellI lead a very exciting life.  J.  Seriously, I really do enjoy the opportunity that Shoplet gives me to test out products.   I hope that you have already taken the opportunity to check out Shoplet for  Office Supplies, Promotional Products, Medical SuppliesOffice Stationary or other items that you need.

I received a box of Big Pens and Big Markers and I could hardly wait to try them.  Pens!  Pens!!  Pens!!! andMarkers!!!!



First up is BIC Tech 2 in 1 Retractable Ball Pen and Stylus.  Like a lot of people that have iPhones or iPads, I have a stylus.  But having a combination of a retractable pen and a stylus together is wonderful.   I’m always replacing my stylus because I lose it ALL THE TIME.  I hope that since the Stylus 2 in 1 Pen is larger, I won’t be replacing it as often.  J  I love using it on my iPad.   It seems to glide across the screen and I’ve added it to my replace when its lost list. 





Next up...the BIC Intensity Permanent Pen.  It certainly didn’t take me long to add this little pen to my stash of favorite pens.  I love fine point pens and this one writes soooo smoothly!  One more important thing ~ it’s doesn’t bleed through your paper, which is pretty important to me!





Next, the BIC Velocity Roller Ball Retractable Gel PenI’m not a big fan of gel pens because they usually smear while I’m writing.  However this gel pen showed no sign of smearing at all!  I was able to write quickly across the paper and the pen seemed to flow across the page.  It is a medium point pen (0.7mm) and since I write rather large, it allows me to write smoothly as I attempt to stay in the space on my lined paper.  



.
I love to write, and writing with different colors of pen always brings a breath of fresh ink.  Here are the BIC Atlantis Ballpoint Retractable Pens and they are bright PINK!!!.  They are very comfortable to hold on to while writing because of their contoured grip.  Nice!  They are a Medium point (1.0mm) but they worked for me as well!  Don’t you just love pink!!!!! I can hardly wait to write on my firsties papers when school starts back up.  There are going to be some excited kids!



Last up are these Bic Markers.  These markers claim to write on “most hard-to-mark surfaces such as glass, metal, photos, foils, coated papers, CDs, DVDs and most plastics.”  I decided to check it out by writing on one of my student’s workbooks that have a weird coating on them.  For some reason my Sharpies do not stay on them very well.  These Bic Markers worked just fine.  I am now a believer of their claimed. 

That's it my friends.  I hope I have enticed you to go and check them out.  I have some writing and some reading to do, so I'm checking out for now.  

I was provided these items free of charge.  In exchange, I agreed to provide an honest review for this products.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope this review has been helpful to you.