Saturday, June 27, 2015

New Trent Airbender 1.0 - iPad Case & Keyboard



The New Trent Airbender 1.0 came packaged in a very nice heavy box, which made me eager to check it out!



When I opened the box I was pleasantly surprise by how beautiful and sleek it looked. Isn't it beautiful?


I immediately plugged in the keyboard using the USB cord that was provided. As I carefully removed my iPad out of its rubbery heavy duty case, I was pleased to see that it had protected it perfectly. My iPad looked brand new!!!

I popped my iPad into the new case with the keyboard making sure that all the cut-outs lined up with the iPad. I immediately realized there was no covering for the face of my iPad. Yikes!! I’m not sure I’m going to like this because the iPad is touching the keyboard when the case it closed. I am not happy about this at all!




Before using the keyboard with my iPad I had to pair the keyboard with my iPad. Turn it on, push the connect button... and then it does it all for you...Easy Peasy!!!



I was then ready to type. Hmmm. I have no idea why I need the keyboard. LOL!!! However, I figured it out pretty quickly.



The case is easy to close. Just lay the ipad on the keyboard and push in the silver bracket at the back of the keyboard. Then it happened... I picked up the case to put it on my nightstand...and it slid right out of my hand! Yip I dropped it!!! Luckily it dropped on my bed, so there was no damaged. This case is way too slick!! It definitely needs more of a grippy texture on the outside of the case.


When you are ready to use your iPad again all you need to do is adjust the silver bracket (there are knotches on the piece that slides in and out). Place the iPad on one of the two trays at the top of the keyboard. And then you are all ready to go again.



You don't have to worry about the keyboard shifting as you type because there are 4 rubber feet on the bottom.

Basically I love the keyboard and the idea that the case could protect my iPad, but I don't think that this particular case is sturdy or protective enough for my iPad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope this review has been helpful to you.