Sunday, June 28, 2015

Schneider Pens - Made in Germany!!


Until last week I had never ever heard of Schneider pens.  Have you seen or heard of them before?  If not, maybe it's because they are made in Germany.  They have been a pen manufacturer for over 75 years.  Who knew?   Stride, Inc. is the exclusive distributor of Schnieder in the U.S.  They are a small, family owned busines and are women-owned and operated.  If you would like to learn more about this company click here.  Schneiders offer a wide assortment of pens and I’m going to tell you about the ones I was sent to try out.  First, I have to confess that I am hoarder of pens and can never get enough of them!!  I could summarize these pens quickly by saying simply that they are AWESOME! 
   

Let me tell you first about the Slider Memo XB ViscoGlide Ballpoint Pens. These pens came in a pack of 4 colorful pens (green, violet, pink and orange).  When I picked up one of the Slider Memo XB Pens I was pleasantly surprised on how lightweight it actually was.  The cap fits snuggly on the top of the pen while you are busy writing!  As I gripped the barrel, it felt a little bit thicker than most of the pens I normally use.  However it felt comfortable against my fingers while I wrote.  Another important thing that I noticed was that the ink dried quickly.  Yeah!!! Sadly, these pens are not refillable! 


I also received a red Slider Memo XB ViscoGlide Ballpoint Pen.  I’m not sure why, but this pen did not seem to write like the previous Slider Memo XB Pens.  Weird.  It left small dots as I wrote on the paper.  It left me curious if it would smear when I highlighted it…so of course… I tried it out.  It did smear just a tiny bit, but just where the dots were. 


The Schneider Xpress .8 Porous Point Black Pen reminded me of writing with a felt pen…but so much better.  The ink is waterproof…and I of course had to check that claim out.  Let’s just say that you could use this pen when writing the address on an envelope to send a letter and it would remain readable for its entire journey.  Wow!  Pens have come so far.  I read that you could leave the cap off for THREE days and it would NOT dry out.  I decided I didn’t want to experiment with this pen...because I really like it!! 


The Schneider Slider Basic XB Ballpoint Pen also has the new ink technology which allows the pen to glide by writing.  The ink dries very quickly and it did not smear when I highlighted.  Yeah!!  It has a ribbed rubber grip, and is feels small after using the previous pens…but still quite comfortable to hold.



The Schneider Slider Rave XB is a retractable pen.  It also has the amazing Viscoglide ink technology that is awesome.  There are some pens that I don’t feel like I have the control when I write.  This is one of them.   I’m not sure what the difference is…but there is definitely a difference for me. 




The Slider edge 1.0 Viscoglide Black Ballpoint Pen has a three-edge barrel.  Since it has the three-edge barrel it was will probably not be rolling off of your desk.  The ink dries quickly too, which is a must for me!  It drives me nuts when I smear the ink.  I love this new Viscoglide technology!!  


That’s it!  I’m done!  It is finished!  I hope you saw something that you liked.  If so, please head on over to Shoplet.  Shoplet now offers shopper over 1,000,000 products!  I'm confident that they can help you with promotional products or office stationary.  They even have a wide selection of Medical Supplies.  


***Disclosure*** I received these pens at no charge from Shoplet.com.  In exchange I agreed to write an honest review of them.  The opinions expressed here are my own.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope this review has been helpful to you.